Monday 10 October 2011

The Colchester Circle: Work Experience

I am terribly sorry for the dormancy of my blog in recent times, but I've been rather busy...As some of you may or may not be aware, I have been working at the Colchester Circle as part of a four week internship. The opening two weeks have been a wonderful learning experience for me. I've not only been able to gather a better idea of how the publishing industry works, but I have also had the opportunity to write a number of articles on the Colchester Circle blog.


In the last two weeks I have had the opportunity to observe and help-out on a fashion-photo shoot, interview a number of people such as Joel Fisk; the guitarist of Hokie Joint, and even write a number of articles to go on the Colchester Circle blog and in their upcoming November issue.

You can find a list of all the articles that I have written for the Colchester Circle by clicking on my name (Steven Flavell) on their blog. These articles are written on topics ranging from music reviews of The Full Phat 5, to fitness & health articles on cage fitness.

I will try to keep you updated with my latest articles for the Colchester Circle, and even write something for the indecisionsandmisgivings blog. Only two more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment